We believe we can only grow our business as fast as we grow our people. Your career path with us can encompass diverse and challenging assignments, product lines, job types and businesses. We are committed to developing and giving growth opportunities to our talent pool.
- Our Culture: The culture at Kisan Finance is one of openness and transparency in all interactions – internally and externally. We strongly believe in a meritocratic performance and result-driven culture. With employee-friendly policies to Fun @Work activities, we do everything possible to make our associates feel at home. With a nurturing culture at the core, our employees are given enough empowerment & accountability in their work to help them climb up the ladder.
- Growth & Development: We aim at employees’ exposure to latest technology/ processes and personal development. Learning and Development is an integral process in the growth of every employee. We offer a demanding yet fulfilling work environment. Our challenging and rewarding assignments allow people to realize their full potential and shape their own growth and development. Training opportunities include participation in company programs, attending external courses and on-the-job learning.
- Engaging staff in meaningful ways: We are committed to being a good corporate citizen. Part of that commitment is giving back to the community in which we work and operate.
At Kisan, our most valuable asset is our employees. Our employees are the ambassadors of our commitment to the fullfilment of the dream of a self-reliant rural India. We welcome individuals with a drive to bring a great progressive transformation through hard work and compassion.
We strive for a flourishing rural India with transparent financial services. Our employees are innovative, passionate and empathetic individuals with a strong commitment to our company goals. We practice every value that we uphold with integrity. Our core principles include:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Respect for the Environment
- Use of Facts
- Continuous Improvement
- Strengthening of Systems
- Upgradation of Human Potential through Education and Training
- Social Consciousness
- No of Openings – o
- No of Openings – 46 (Click here to know Job Location)
- No of Openings – 55 (Click here to know Job Location)