IFFCO Kisan Finance may gather and store your personal information on your visit to our website, using our services, visit our Facebook page or when you view our online advertisements. We collect and store the information during your normal use of the site in order to monitor our site’s usage and to offer you the most relevant products and services.
IFFCO Kisan Finance may gather the personal information submitted by you through our website and Facebook page. It may include:
- Mobile number
- Type of loan
Some other personal information which IFFCO Kisan Finance collect may include:
- Financial information like income, financial investment strategy, assets and investment background.
- Your verification documents such as copies of passport, bank statement or utility bills, or company incorporation details.
We may also collect some of the information automatically, it includes:
- IP address.
- Information about the web browser software and version you use.
- Your general geographic location indicated through your IP address.
- Website or any third party that referred you to our company and similar information.
Information about your activity on our website can also be collected, it might include:
- The frequency of your visits to our website.
- Visit’s average length.
- Pages viewed by you on every visit.
To collect the information about your activities on our websites, we may use various technologies, including:
- Cookies (may affect certain or all functions If not selected).
- Web bugs/Web Beacons (to measures your experience on our site).
IFFCO Kisan Finance may combine the personal information shared by you, automatically gathered information and the information collected through cookies/web beacons/web bugs or Facebook. Our company may accumulate the statistics or data that are collected, but our organization is under no obligation to do so.
Use of collected Personal Information
Our company may use the collected personal information from in order to satisfy your needs regarding the products and services that you have requested. We can also use the same information for our internal business purposes, those purposes are given below:
- To respond to the requests made by you for our unique products and services.
- To help you process the transactions easily and to offer you with the transaction and post transaction-related services.
- To improve, and market our products and services, including site content and performance.
- To evaluating the use of the services by you.
- To provide you the advertisements of the products and services that might interest you.
- To provide the information requested by you.
- To communicate you through a mobile number, e-mail, postal mail or courier regarding products or services of your interest.
- To maintain and manage your account on our website.
- Provide you regular updates on the issues that are relevant to our relationship.
How IFFCO Kisan Finance Shares Personal Information:
Our company may share your personal information to the individuals or organizations that perform certain functions on our behalf.
Your collected personal information can also be shared with the companies which may provide the products and services of your interest. Notify us by contacting through our “Contact Us” section If you would prefer that we not share your personal information with any third parties for the third parties’ marketing purposes.
Our organization may share personal information to court, law enforcement agency or government to defend against legal claims; to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud, suspected violations of terms and conditions. It may be associated with any of our products or services, our rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others.
IFFCO Kisan Finance is eligible to share your personal information regarding a substantial corporate transaction, such as acquisition, mergers, the sale of our business, consolidation, a divestiture, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Our company may provide links or otherwise refer your information to third parties like operators of Internet services linked to our websites to enhance your experience on our site. Also, we may use social networking websites and blogs operated by third parties, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress etc. to invite you for participation in our different promotional initiatives. This policy does not cover the personal information collected by these third parties.
In addition, our organization may also use other third parties via email or certain social networking websites to provide you the links to “share” any of our content. This policy does not cover the personal information collected by these third parties. IFFCO Kisan Finance shall not be bound in any manner by any claims and/or liabilities arising in future.
Personal Information Protection Safety Measures:
Our organization uses different security measures such which are commercially reasonable to ensure that your personal information does not get lost, misused, damaged or modified and accessed in unauthorized way or disclosed. But, we do not guarantee of a system used for transmitting or storing of information electronically being completely secure.
IFFCO Kisan Finance does not knowingly collects personal information from minor children. If our company learns that we have gathered the personal information from a child who is a minor, our organization ensures to delete that information from the database.
IFFCO Kisan Finance Interest Rate Slabs and Processing Fee Charges:
New tractor loan: 15.5% to 20.5%
Used tractor loan: 20% to 28%
Processing Charges: 1% to 2%
To know more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit this address: IFFCO House, 34, Nehru Place, New Delhi- 110019